【Book now】sunset market: a small town homegrown festival half day tours（4th Saturday of every month）
The Sunset Market is open on the 4th Saturday of every month in Southern Sorachi. Between 5:30 pm and 8:00 pm, part of the shopping area is made into a pedestrian paradise with more than fifty street stalls selling oden (vegetables and fish dumplings in Japanese broth), yakitori (grilled meat on a stick) and other Japanese favorites.
You can also enjoy clowns, magic acts, and juggling by street performers at this “homegrown festival” of Southern Sorachi in Hokkaido on this half-day Sunset Market tour.
4th Saturday of every month
・5:30 pm-8:00 pm Sat. Jun. 23, 2018
・5:30 pm-8:00 pm Sat. Jul. 28, 2018
・5:30 pm-8:00 pm Sat. Aug. 25, 2018
・5:30 pm-8:00 pm Sat. Sep. 22, 2018
- 4:30 pm Depart from Sapporo
- 5:30 pm Sunset Market
- 9:00 pm Arrive back in Sapporo
- ・For 2 persons: 30,000 yen (tax excluded）/car (15,000 yen/person)
- ・For 3 persons: 36,000 yen (tax excluded）/car (12,000 yen/person)
- ・For 4 persons: 40,000 yen (tax excluded）/car (10,000 yen/person)
- ・For 5 persons: 45,000 yen (tax excluded）/car (9,000 yen/person)
The tour price includes
- Charges for picking you up in Sapporo City and taking you back in one of our company cars.
Conditions for holding the tour
- Minimum 2, maximum 5 adult participants per tour (maximum 3 adults and 3 children)
- 20% of the tour price charged when canceled 11 days before the tour (80% refund)
- 30%, 8 days before the tour (70% refund)
- 80%, on the previous day (20% refund)
- 100% on the day of the tour (no refund)
- 100% after the tour (no refund)
Feel free to contact us if you have any inquiries or questions.