【Book now】Day hot spring bathing tour（held every day）
Natural Hot Spring Bathing in Southern Sorachi
The Southern Sorachi region has many excellent hot spring facilities, commonly used by local people, for day trips.
You can spend all day relaxing and enjoying hot spring bathing and saunas, dining at a restaurant, and taking a nap in a free lounge. The hot spring baths here are not as big as the famous ones in Hokkaido, but you can experience local daily life in Hokkaido and Japan as a whole.
Admission to a hot spring facility is rather inexpensive. A special package admission is also offered that includes a gown, face towel, and bath towel.
You can use shampoo, body wash, and a hair dryer for free.
Just come “empty-handed” and enjoy bathing! Fine outdoor baths and sauna facilities are also available.
You can spend time relaxing in a free lounge and take a rest.
Please enjoy dining at a restaurant in the facility (meals and admission are charged extra). Various dishes are available, such as ramen, yakisoba (fried soba noodles), soba noodles, udon noodles, fried pork, and bowls of rice with food on top.
Enjoy a Japanese-style eating facility. There you can choose Japanese-style seating on tatami mats, or Western-style seating with a table and chairs.
Tours are held every day.
*Please make a reservation at least three days before the date of the tour you wish to join.
*You may choose departure time from Sapporo City.
- 9:30 am Depart from a Hotel in Sapporo City
- 11:00 am Arrive at a natural hot spring in Southern Sorachi
(We recommend Taiko-no-yu in Mikasa City.)
Enjoy Japanese culture, such as hot spring bathing and Japanese-style eating, to your own heart’s delight!
- 3:00 or 4:00 pm: Start a return trip to your a hotel in Sapporo City after enjoying the hot spring (we can take you directly to New Chitose Airport if you wish)
Conditions for holding the tour
- Minimum 2 participants per tour
*Our company car (Mitsubishi Delica D:5) can take maximum 5 adults (3 adults and 3 children).
- For 2 participants, the cost is 35,000 yen (tax excluded)／car (17,500 yen per person)
- For 3 participants, 39,000 yen (tax excluded)／car (13,000 yen per person)
- For 4 participants, 45,000 yen (tax excluded)／car (11,250 yen per person)
- For 5 participants, 50,000 yen (tax excluded)／car (10,000 yen per person)
The tour price includes
- The cost of round-trip transportation from a Hotel in Sapporo City (we can take you directly to New Chitose Airport on a return trip)
The tour price does not include
- Admission to a hot spring bath, lunch, etc.
Individuals will pay separately for each activity (admission, lunch, etc.) at the site.
Admission fee sample for a hot spring facility (Taiko-no-yu, a natural hot spring in Mikasa City)
Adults: 880 yen
Children (ages 6―12): 540 yen
Infants (ages 3―5): 440 yen
A gown, face towel, and bath towel are included.
Our company vehicle does not have enough space to carry baggage. Please bring with you only as much baggage as you can put on your lap.
*If you wish to go directly to New Chitose Airport after the tour and you have too much baggage, you are advised to send your baggage ahead to the airport from your hotel separately.
- 20% of the tour price charged when canceled 11 days before the tour (80% refund)
- 30%, 8 days before the tour (70% refund)
- 80%, on the previous day (20% refund)
- 100% on the day of the tour (no refund)
- 100% on or after the starting day of the tour (no refund)
Feel free to contact us if you have any inquiries or questions.