The Sunset Market is open on the 4th Saturday of every month in Southern Sorachi. Between 5:30 pm and 8:00 pm, part of the shopping area is made into a pedestrian paradise with more than fifty street stalls selling oden (vegetables and fish dumplings in Japanese broth), yakitori (grilled meat on a stick) and other Japanese favorites.
You can also enjoy clowns, magic acts, and juggling by street performers at this “homegrown festival” of Southern Sorachi in Hokkaido on this half-day Sunset Market tour.
4th Saturday of every month
【1st tour】5:30 pm-8:00 pm Sat. May. 27, 2017
【2st tour】5:30 pm-8:00 pm Sat. Jun. 24, 2017
【3st tour】5:30 pm-8:00 pm Sat. Jul. 22, 2017
【4st tour】5:30 pm-8:00 pm Sat. Aug. 26, 2017
【5st tour】5:30 pm-8:00 pm Sat. Sep. 23, 2017
- 4:30 pm Depart from Sapporo
- 5:30 pm Sunset Market
- 9:00 pm Arrive back in Sapporo
- for 2 persons 30,000 yen （tax excluded）
- for 3 persons 36,000 yen （tax excluded）
- for 4 persons 40,000 yen （tax excluded）
- for 5 persons 45,000 yen （tax excluded）
The tour price includes
- Charges for picking you up in Sapporo City and taking you back in one of our company cars.
Conditions for holding the tour
- Minimum 2, maximum 5 adult participants per tour (maximum 3 adults and 3 children)
- 20% of the tour price charged when canceled 11 days before the tour (80% refund)
- 30%, 8 days before the tour (70% refund)
- 80%, on the previous day (20% refund)
- 100% on the day of the tour (no refund)
- 100% after the tour (no refund)
Feel free to contact us if you have any inquiries or questions.